3rd Gen Toyota Tundra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Cloud Tire Wheel Car

VTX Wheels shared this photo on their Instagram account of what the Tundra would look like on 37 inch tires and their Rogue wheels in Satin Bronze. Would you put these wheels on your Tundra? Or would you go with something else?

http://instagr.am/p/CQTsBxRhtUU/

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of 18" fuel rebels in bronze that I'll be putting on my platinum when it comes. I have it ordered in blueprint so I think it'll look good with the bronze.
I'm pretty sure they'll fit the tundra, will find out once it gets here.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of 18" fuel rebels in bronze that I'll be putting on my platinum when it comes. I have it ordered in blueprint so I think it'll look good with the bronze.
I'm pretty sure they'll fit the tundra, will find out once it gets here.
Great choice in wheels @Bob-Loblaw! What kind of tires are you going to put on those Fuel Rebels?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a full set of 5 (rotatable spare) wheels ready to go on my truck...IF I EVER GET IT! lol

I ended up going with Motegi MR150 in satin black, 17x8.5 +18 offset.

Of course I weighed one on the bathroom scale and it came in at a very respectable 23.9 lbs lol

I also picked up 5 new TPMS so I won't have to tear the factory wheels apart.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a full set of 5 (rotatable spare) wheels ready to go on my truck...IF I EVER GET IT! lol

I ended up going with Motegi MR150 in satin black, 17x8.5 +18 offset.

Of course I weighed one on the bathroom scale and it came in at a very respectable 23.9 lbs lol

I also picked up 5 new TPMS so I won't have to tear the factory wheels apart.
will you be selling your factory wheels? if so, which ones are they?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @pablito88562! What do you need an extra set of factory wheels for?
I have a plain jane non packaged SR5 coming in, with the 18” alloy wheels, and i want to upgrade to either the 20” Limited TRD Off Road wheel or something still relatively OEM looking rather than aftermarket brand. Plus if it’s someone offloading theirs for aftermarket i’d hope to get somewhat of a discount on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts